Here are some shots of my front garden fruit trees in mid spring.
Fig (possibly White Adriatic)
- I grew this from a cutting and its now about 4 years old
Peach - Elberta
- Second year in the ground, we only had a few fruit last year but theres about 15 this year.
Apricot - Moorpark
- Second year, amazing tasting fruit but they are falling off in the wind!
- My very first plants are now in the ground and maybe in ten years i'll get a glass of ribena out of them. Can hardly wait.
Duo Plum - Pizazz/Mariposa
- Growing like mad in their new location.
Fig - Brown Turkey
- First year, 30 bucks for a stick with some roots!
Dwarf Red Peach
- seems nice
Cherry - Starkrimson
- Taken shortly after my on and only cherry mysteriously disappeared.
Duo Apricot (Storey)/Plumcot
- Looking forward to trying the plumcot fruit next year.